October 27, 2007

OT? Sorry loh...

This is not my first time doing charity work in the companny. Charity work here means working on weekends. However, luckily I'm not in R & D dept, it is so normal for the R & D personnels to work on weekends, even on Sunday! This is mainly due to their boss who always conduct the meeting on either Saturdays or Sundays.... ~phew~

In my dept, I am always been described as the 5.30pm sharp shooter, meaning I leave the office punctually, 5.30pm. Haha... I admit that, and I don't think it is wrong to leave the office on time if my work for the day has been completed. Yes, I use the word "on time", definitely not "balik awal".

The clerk who is abit kanasai, always commented that: "Eh, Boon Kiat, balik awal ah?" For few times, I replied her: "Kak, sorry bukan balik awal, saye balik on time! Balik awal bermaksud balik sebelum 5.30pm...sedangkan I balik 5.30pm or even selepas 5.30pm".... she has no response after that...haha....

Another colleague, from R & D, a Malay guy always make fun of me, ask: "Ng, hari ini hujan tak?" The reason why he always ask this, is because if I go back late (after 6pm), it will start to rain! Haha.... Ironically, I also always ask him not to go back so early, otherwise it will rain also.... Haha.... I remembered one day, I stayed up till quite late and he saw me still in the office. He quickly packed his things want to go back and said: "Aiyo, kalau tak balik lagi, sudah tentu ribut datang nanti!" Kanasai! For real, tht night rained so heavily... haha....

To me, I won't stay up too late in the office unless there is something very urgent going on. As long as my job for the day is done, I will go back on time. This indicates that I have good planning on my tasks also. No point to stay for OT, I still need my own life, furthermore, no OT pay! What for I stay back ler?

3 comments:

Woon said...

哇,好会讲评哦!工作就是这样咯!常有很多迫不得已的加班。若你真认为没事做,当然是回家啦!留在公司搞屁咩?

但,你也好不到哪里去啦!尽老爱糗你那些同事!哈哈哈哈。。。

人生如戏 said...

哈哈!! 你这猪头,你该觉得幸运不是在制造部的公司上班, 因为制造部是很奸诈的部门,你若真的想五点下班。 。 哈哈门都没有。 那天我因有事五点十分离开,鬼知道,我一背书包,全场瞩目,老板们问我“噢!! 那么早回?”

晕死, , ,

Yeat Fiou said...

They used to say if I eat vegetables, that day sure will rain, even before that it was clear sky, proven for a few times already...