January 12, 2008

2008年的第一篇。。。

This is the 12th day of the year of 2008 and yet this is my very first post of the year, so late! Haha.... Yes, I admit that I'm getting lazier and lazier to keep this blog updated with my current life... paiseh! Anyway, Happy New Year 2008! Sounds so belated, not sincere at all! Haha....


Okay, would like to apologize to those who always log in my blog and nothing is being updated... So, now, for this reason, I posted this... (sounds so "fake") :p Hence, pls don complain anymore. I promise, more to come, yes, more will be on my new job, new colleagues, new environment and also the new Mat Salleh boss, maybe? Just stay tuned....

2 comments:

Woon said...

I almost everyday visit ur blog, but still get nothing. Yet u said will update more frequent, cheat people one! sigh......

hopeless liao

bKi@t said...

i said i will post new one but never say will post more frequently, correct? pls mind the term u use.... HAHAHA....