January 26, 2008

The worst HR dept in the world

I've never realized how inefficient my company HR dept is until the day I was transferred to SSB. In other words, they can be described as "memang tak boleh pakai" as I've heard a lot of dissatisfaction from the SSB employees. If you want to know more detailed, I think my colleagues would be the best person to consult, haha....

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Firstly, they never make any arrangement for those (like me) who are relocated to another company. They should know that employees with RMSB pass card are unable to access to SSB. So, they should do their part in getting them accessible to SSB. I still remembered I called them up during my last day in RMSB. Then only they realized: "Oh ya hoh, you cannot access to Synthomer with your current card hoh..." Walao, faint! Another techinican who is from RMSB and being transferred also, was unable to access to SSB during the first working day in SSB, due to HR's "kerja bodoh" loh. To me, if they are efficient enough, they should make a proper arrangement and get all these things done. (shake head 1)

Not only that, they also promised me that a new SSB pass card will be issued to me once they got my new employee number, and this probably will take 1-week time. Okay, then, after one week I called up the dept and asked for my new pass card. As expected, the card is still not done yet. Reason given, they have not received the employee number and claimed that I will get the card at the end of January. What? This is ridiculous! What is so difficult to get the employee number and issue a new card for me? I really dun understand... (shake head 2)

I just received my very first payment slip yesterday. Again, the company did not deduct Socso payment for me. Last time in RMSB, this issue happened where the company did not apply Socso for me for 10 months! Luckily, there was nothing bad happened on me, touch wood! Now, it reverted back with no Socso. Moreover, they also made mistake on my EPF number, one figure is missing... How can this happen? I strongly believe that they do have all my records in the employee database. For this matter, I again called up HR and surprisingly, they just played "tai chi" and said that the payment slip thing is done by the IT dept manager....What? Then, what is their responsibility in the company? (shake head 3). No wonder there are so many people stigmatize that "HR dept ni macam kaki tangan kerajaan".....

No comments: