July 31, 2008

How to deal with this kind of people?

Recently, I was annoyed and irritated by an old man in the company who keeps pestering me. Pls stop having wild mind of any absurd thing like sexual harassment, ok? pls... He is one of the top management personnels yet is not my superior. I am so regret that I admitted that I am graduated from Chemical Engineering, in addition from the "well-known" UM. Shit!

He always comes into Process office whenever my mat salleh superior is not in. He can be so thick-skinned that assigns his own jobs to other dept personnels. It sounds like, the Process team is always ready to do or to "serve" him! We also have our own work! What the hell? Today, he came in again and asked me to compute something regarding to Utilities for him. What's the point we have utilities dept in the company? They are more expert than me (who is only 7-month-old in the company)! Geram!

Seriously, he had spoiled my mood of doing my monthly report! Somemore, when asking for the favour, he was so long-winded, kept bullshitting on his "marvelous" past working experience, Bla.. Bla... Bla... Hello, straight to the point, be short and simple!! I felt so irritated with this old man that I nearly wanted to show the middle finger!

Guys, tell me, how should I deal with this Sr. Operation Manager??

3 comments:

Yeat Fiou said...

There's really this kind of people all over the world who act like a boss when the real boss is not in; and act like a rat when the boss is there. Sometimes I really wonder how come these kind of people are so thick skin!

Anonymous said...

Do you think you can highlight to your supervisor??
if not you will be crazy rite?!!!

bKi@t said...

basically, i verbally agree to do the thing, but i definitely WONT do it. don k, he is not my boss, why should i work for him??