July 26, 2008

祝我生日快乐


Of course, my birthday is not as saddening as what is being written in this Landy's song. When the second needle reached 12:00:00 am this early morning, I declared that, today is my birthday, I'm now 26 years old! Hooray!

Time flies, omg, I'm moving towards the higher end of 20 years old now! Time and tide waits for no men, this is absolutely true! As a 26-year-old teenager (can I categorize myself as a teenager?), I am truly a very common man with a secured job (plus a very minor salary), a small local pearl-coloured Viva car, contented life with family, friends and colleagues and not forgetting, with a huge PTPTN debt along. Nothing special or unique things happened in this "boring" 26-year-old man. Working life is no more as interesting as the study life, it can be so unbelievably dull. Hahaha....

In the midst of creating this post, I do receive several birthday wishes which come in sms-es, calls, instant messages and emails, appreciate a lot all those wishes, thanks! Everyone is asking me how am I going to celebrate birthday. The answer is "I have no idea", no plans at all, really. Haha.... Perhaps, I will be having a sumptuous dinner with my mum, both brothers are not in kluang. Maybe I have to start thinking what to have tonight.... Thanks a lot to my colleagues who bought me lunch yesterday and a very mouth-watering chocolate cheese cake! Yummy~~ Not forgetting, Edmund and Yee Chieh who also gave me a treat when I attended training in USJ two weeks ago, thanks!

Okay, talking about my past birthday celebrations. Last year, it was one the most unforgettable celebrations in which I celebrated it in Vietnam, with my wonderful Hanoi trip-mates. They bought me a small made-in-Hanoi cake and a name card holder as present, terima kasih! Two years ago, it was celebrated with my Pasir Gudang housemates at JB, same, makan also.... Few years before that, was mainly the celebrations with 1461's housemates and coursemates - makan at mamak, karaoke session, etc.... wonderful, fantastic celebrations!

Alright, birthday wishes have been made, it is better to keep them as secrets, right? haha... Okay la, wish myself "Many happy returns of the day!" :-D "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeee....."

*I wanted to write in mandarin, but I have no idea what has happened to my windows that I couldn't type in mandarin*

7 comments:

ahmoi said...

Wish you have a very Happy 26th Birthday. Keep in touch, eat more supper like me :)

bKi@t said...

Thanks a lot, Moi!! But, no supper!!

Hui Hin said...

Actually i don't remember when your birthday is. Sorry about that and i sent the late birhtday greeting to you. I wish you will forget whatever worst things i done on you and remember the best thing of me. Happy birthdat to your 26th year old.

Yeat Fiou said...

I'm glad you wrote it in english so that I can read it. You'll sure get a belated b'day celebration at Genting later, don't worry!

Yee Chieh said...

Happy belated birthday. I know u were angry at me when i only sent sms to u on the 28th :P but u know the reason, right? hehe...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, too bad i can't join the genting trip, but i give all my spirit to yeatfiou to give u a belated "CELEBRATION" !!! hehe

bKi@t said...

hahaha... ejie, i din even feel any anger tht day la... rest assured!

Anonymous said...

Ha...will you chop me into pieces?
Sorry for belated birthday.
Until i have time to log in and hang myself in the blog..
So sorry for that!!!
Wish your dream come true ya!!!
kampatei!pig head!!